Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Who We Are

Now we have discussed why I named this blog "Just 2 More Minutes" and what I'll be talking about in the blog... next comes... who I'll be talking about. For privacy reasons, I will be using nicknames.


Me, Myself, and I - The "about me" paragraph pretty much says it all.


M is my loving, wonderful, and supportive husband. I couldn't do it without him. He's in his mid 30s, likes computers, woodworking, movies, and reading.


Kiki is my oldest child's nickname. It was a name that was used in stories my dad used to tell me. I guess it stuck. Kiki is 12 and on her way to becoming a full fledged teenager. I'm not sure how she got so old. I often wonder where my little girl went. She is in athletics and orchestra at school. She loves music, movies, and hanging out with her friends.


Boo is 9 now. When she was 2, she looked like Boo from Monsters, Inc - pigtails and all. She was our surprise baby. Boo is artistic, she loves arts and crafts, and is very creative. She also enjoys music, writing, and reading.

Jay Jay is 6. She is shy and quiet. She likes to read, play outside, watch tv, and do gymnastics. She has a very sweet personality. And there is NO resisting her big chocolate brown, puppy dog eyes.

Nanoo is the nickname she gave herself. She couldn't say her name and this is what she came up with. It was so cute, it stuck. Nanoo is 3 now and she is my wild child. She gets into everything. She sure keeps me busy. She likes every toy, every show, every book.

Bells is our newest precious addition. She's a few months old and I don't know what we ever did without her. She is our miracle. After going through many things the past couple years and trying to conceive for a long time, I had pretty much given up and God blessed us with her.

Cocoa & Cullen - Toy sized Miniature Schnauzers. One brown, one black. One girl, one boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment