Saturday, November 3, 2012

If We Don't Talk About It

Still on my quest. I don't like any of the answers I've been given. My husband is afraid I'll keep searching until I find a doctor who will say what I want to hear and then I'll choose him. He's probably right. I want a doctor to tell me none of this is necessary. His 'curve' is unique and should be kept and his intact penis is perfect. That won't be happening.

We scheduled the surgery...me unwillingly. I keep trying to back out. He keeps saying we should do it. It's not until December which gives us time to discuss, research, and think about it. However we haven't done any of that this past week or so. I think we're in the mentality if we don't talk about it, we can't back out. Or maybe if we don't talk about it, we won't think about it.

Whatever it is...it's not the right thing to do. We need to talk more about it. Both of us need to be in the right state of mind. I still can't imagine putting my baby boy through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment