Monday, March 18, 2013

Insanity 3

Still doing it even though I don't really want to be. It's hard. It's long. It gets kind of boring. Very repetitive. You would think for over $100 they would mix it up a bit more.

This past week was spring break and it was very hard trying to find time to workout without an audience. Seems like every day at least one of the kids was there watching and commenting. "Do it better, Mom", "Faster," "That's the wrong way," "Oh look at that girl go". UGH! One day I skipped completely. And then I skipped the weekend. I just didn't have it in me.

I plan on getting back into it tomorrow. It's been hard to find the right time to workout. Before the little ones wake up? During nap time? Before lunch? Separately or together?

I honestly can't wait to be done. I wish I could just stop...BUT I want to be thinner or more in fit. Whatever.

Hopefully when I update this blog next week, I'll be able to say I did all 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment