Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Insanity - Done With Month One

Finished month one over the weekend. Four weeks of grueling exercise. Some of it wasn't so bad, some was. After a couple weeks, it got kind of boring, but I kept going.

This week is the core cardio and balance. It's nice to have a break from the fast paced stuff, but my shoulders and arms are killing me!

Measurements. I don't know off hand. I could get off my butt and go look at my paper, but I'm too lazy. I started around 110lbs. I'm not doing this because I'm overweight. I'm doing it because I have a few inches of baby flab that need to go away and I want to be in shape. I'm down to 108. More importantly, I've lost a few centimeters around my belly. That's what I like :) So I'm happy. I hope to lose another inch before vacation.

Will I continue after this next month? I don't know. Maybe just less. It seems too much to do 6 days a week when I have 6 kids. Maybe 3-4 days a week? We'll see.

That's my update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment