Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Insanity Update Week 2

We had a lot to do last Saturday, so we swapped days and worked out Sunday instead of Saturday. Other than that, we've stayed on course.

We've been trying to do our workout as soon as we wake up in the mornings. Usually 2 of the kids have gone to school and the rest are sleeping. It's a good time. Today I woke up with a bad headache. I took some medicine and hoped it would go away.

It didn't. Not quickly anyway.

I tried exercising, but every jump I did made my head hurt. It felt like someone was stabbing my head with an ice pick every time I landed.

We stopped the DVD and rested. Thankfully, the headache went away an hour or so later and when I put the two little kids down for their afternoon nap, we exercised. This was the pure cardio. Yikes! I was sweating and panting and praying for the 38 minutes to be over quickly.

I measured myself before starting Insanity and I measured myself on Sunday. I lost about 1/2" around my belly button area. That makes me really happy! It gives me the motivation to keep going. Hopefully I'll continue to see good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment