Friday, December 22, 2017

Prolapse Repair Day 3

It's day 3, if we're counting the day of surgery as day 1. Technically it's been about 48 hours. I set alarms on my phone for every time I need to take medication. Tramadol every 6 hours, Ibuprofen 600mg every 6 hours. I alternate them. I'll do the Tramadol at 12, Ibuprofen at 3, and so on. I did add an extra 200mg to the Ibuprofen pill. After giving birth, I always got 800mg of Ibuprofen. That helped. I also let 2 Arnica "pills" dissolve under my tongue. Coupled with the ice packs, I'm handling my pain okay.

I haven't had a BM yet. Lots of gas. No BM. I'm not looking forward to it.

The kids are loud. Our master bedroom is right next to the living room, and when the kids are playing video games, it gets ridiculously loud.

My husband and mom have been a great help. Helping with mealtimes, keeping kids busy, handling things.

The pain seems less so that's good, but I'm still feeling dizzy and weak, so that's not good. Blood has slowed to just spotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment