Saturday, December 23, 2017

Prolapse Repair Day 4


I slept fitfully last night. My shoulder bothered me from sleeping weirdly. My ears too. I was hot and cold. Just didn't rest nicely. Being in bed too much is not a good thing.

Today though has been better. I did get dizzy and a bit nauseous this morning after getting out of the shower and I decided to try not to take the Tramadol. I made it until 5pm without any pain meds and then I was achy down there, so I took the Ibuprofen and put an ice pack in my undies. 

I think the Tramadol is definitely the culprit for the dizziness and sleepiness. Not that I'm wide awake and ready to run, but maybe if I can stay off of it during the day, I'll have more energy to walk around and that will help. 

I haven't had a BM. That's the bad news. I'm taking 2 stool softeners every day, but nothing has dared to come out of that hole but some gas. I think I might have to drink some Miralax. Blech!! I'm not sure when...tonight? Does it work overnight or will it hit me at 3am? First thing in the morning? What if it takes days? What if it hits on Christmas? UGH! If it's explosive poop, will it hurt? How do I keep it gentle? I can't believe I'm blogging about my poop. 

I got a cool present today. One of those hospital bed tables. LOL! It's neat. I can eat, use my laptop, whatever. Slides under my bed. It's very adjustable so I might end up using it often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment