Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Prolapse Repair Day 8

OMG. I slept like a baby. My husband rubbed my shoulder, I put some Arnica on it, then a hot pack. I took a Klonopin. I slept on my stomach again under my new weighted blanket (12lbs) and I didn't toss and turn. I fell asleep and I slept until 8am! It felt so good. I got up to pee and went back to bed for 2 more hours. No pain. No poop. Just tired and wanting to rest. I got up, showered, had lunch, and plopped back in bed to bing watch Lost (since Netflix is removing it on Jan 4th). I didn't get too far before I had to go on my first outing to a post op for a nasal polyp I had 3 weeks ago. He seemed pleased out the outcome and my mom stopped at a couple stores on our way home. I walked slow, but it wasn't too fun. Every time I turned just right or walked just fast enough, I'd feel a prick, like a needled being jammed into my vagina for a second.

I didn't drink my Miralax until I got home, which was dinnertime. No poop today. Not sure if that's good or bad. My bleeding was heavier yesterday and today. Did I do too much yesterday? Do I have my period? Did I pull a stitch? I don't know. And probably won't until next Tuesday. Oh and apparently I yanked off my underwear last night. Don't remember doing it, but I didn't have any on this morning. Oops. Thankfully the bleeding wasn't so much that it got all over the place. Just my PJs.

Today felt okay. I was up more, but tried to take good 30 minute breaks every few hours. I took a sleeping pill tonight and am about to curl up in bed with my blanket and see if I have another good sleep.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Just hope I'm strong enough to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment