Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Always Something

I find it ironic that I'm blogging about something that's probably nothing after my last post. But, it's something that's on my mind and the best medicine for it is to express my feelings.

JJ has been complaining of not feeling good lately. She goes to the nurse at school, she complains here at home, and when my she goes out on bike rides with dad, she cries the whole time that her legs hurt.

At first, I thought that this was just an excuse to get out of going. But, it's BIKE RIDING, not a punishment. Could she be just wanting attention? Middle child syndrome? Or is it something that should be looked into? How am I supposed to tell? It's frustrating. I go back and forth in my head trying to figure out if it's attention she wants or if it's something more serious... and from there my mind wanders. Could it be Juvenile Arthritis? Could it be Leukemia?

Bells had her 4 month check-up today (everything was fine). I brought up what was going on with JJ and asked the doctor her opinion. She said it could be a ploy for attention, but the only way to know for sure is to do some blood work. I absolutely hate putting her through that. Maybe when I mention it to her, she will miraculously get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment