Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair Bows

I have tried several different places and still do get my bows from a variety. Everyone does it a little bit different and I like that, but I also like being loyal to my favorite bow makers.

Most of the time, I get my bows from Sweet 'n Sassy Bowtique. The lady who owns it is a friend of mine and I do a lot of custom orders from her. She knows what I like and what my girls like. But, she's far away and some times it's nice to have a local hair bow maker for when I need to have something quick.

I recently bought a bow from Little Miss Me at a fund raiser. I love the colors and style of the bow. She was at the school this morning selling "spirit wear". This included bows, flowers, and bottle caps with our school name on it. My girls had to have them! So, I wanted to give her a shout out on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment