Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Is This Blog About?

Just so we are all clear on what this blog will be about... here are my thoughts.

It will be about everything - does that clarify it well enough for you? No? Fine. It will be about my family, things my children do, things my children don't do, things that I want to share, opinions not only about life, but also about certain products. It will be about being a slightly crunchy family. It will be about medical conditions that we have or are interesting. And also about things that I support and things that annoy me, things I can rant and rave about. Finally, it will also be about writing, since I love it so much.

More specifics? Having 5 children, having 5 daughters, having 5 miscarriages. MTHFR and how it relates to me. Having high positive ANA results and how that relates to me. Heart conditions. Asthma and allergies. Pregnancy related issues: IUGR, Pre-eclampsia, low lying placenta. Crunchy things: cloth diapering, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, baby wearing, delaying/selecting or just not giving immunizations, using a midwife, trying for a home birth, having a natural birth.

It will also be about enjoying those two minutes...

This blog will not be just about ONE topic. If you are looking for that, elsewhere you should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment